Project Manager, Project Management
Doral Renewables LLC (Doral) is a dynamic and entrepreneurial utility-scale renewables and energy storage developer. Doral has an experienced management team with 50+ years of energy project development experience in the US and the strong backing of Doral Group, an international renewables development company traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange. With over 13 years’ experience, Doral Group has developed and commissioned over 500 innovative renewables projects including solar, wind and energy storage projects globally. Doral is poised for rapid growth in the critically important renewables sector, and is seeking to add ambitious, team-oriented talent to its ranks.
Doral believes that better decision making comes as a result of having a team with a diversity of backgrounds and experience, and an environment where all feel welcome and empowered. Doral provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applications without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, background or abilities.
Doral is seeking a Project Manager/Sr. Project Manager, to manage the execution of various projects in the pipeline throughout North America. This would include project support from mid/late-stage development through commercial operation of the facility.
- Run the EPC selection process, contract execution, and contract management through the life of the project
- Full ownership of the project as it pertains to safety, quality, schedule, budget, environmental compliance, and community relationship
- Select the site management team and provide oversight of the project during the construction phase
- Support any due diligence effort by the Independent Engineer prior to NTP and all the way through commercial operation
- Support any permitting efforts and coordinate with any utilities for backup power, ISP connection etc
- Maintain an overall project schedule
- Maintain compliance to the PPA and the Interconnect Agreement and coordinate with each entity, as needed
- Facilitate the transition of the project to O&M/Asset Management post COD
- Support any procurement efforts, mainly with the modules, as needed
- Support any pre-construction needs during early and mid-stage development efforts
- Constant evaluation of new EPC contractors and suppliers and participate in various conferences
- BS in Engineering or related discipline
- 10+ years of experience in construction management in the energy sector, preferably in the renewable industry.
- MS Office including MS Project