Doral Renewables LLC is a dynamic, entrepreneurial utility-scale renewables and energy storage developer. Doral Renewables has an experienced management team with 50+ years of energy project development experience in the US. It has the strong backing of Doral Group, an international renewables development company traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange. With over 13 years’ of experience, Doral Group brings over 500 innovative renewables projects including solar, wind and energy storage projects located around the world. Doral Renewables is poised for rapid growth in the critically important renewables sector, and is seeking to add ambitious, team-oriented talent to its ranks.
Doral Renewables LLC believes that better decision making comes as a result of having a team with a diversity of backgrounds and experience, and an environment where all feel welcome and empowered. Doral Renewables LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applications without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, background or abilities.
Doral Renewables LLC is seeking an experienced Controller to establish and manage financial reporting, budgeting, and accounting activities for the company.
Preferred candidate would have 5+ years’ or more of relevant experience.
- Preparation of financial statements under US GAAP / IFRS (Monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Managing and maintaining controls to ensure compliance with budget
- Handling day-to-day dealings with banks and financial institutions
- Ensure compliance with US regulation including Federal tax return, state tax return, sales tax, payroll benefits etc.
- Preparation of periodical reports and valuations to shareholders and other stakeholders
- Participation and support of audit process with auditors
- Perform and implement different controls to ensure accuracy of reports
- Managing vendors payments
- Managing payroll cycle
- Verify proper implementation of company’s processes and policies
- CPA (US) or a demonstrated experience working as a controller in the US, an advantage
- BIG accounting firm experience, an advantage
- Controller/Assistant Controller in an energy company, preferably renewable energy
- Strong accounting knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Financing experience, an advantage
- Excellent excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexibility to be both detail-oriented and results-driven, and able to thrive in a cross-functional and fast paced environment
- Independent, a team player with fast data learning ability